Wednesday, April 6, 2011

New Updated Romeo and Juliet Advertisement Glog

Today I decided to make a new and updated glog. It made sense that I should do a glog with some screen shots from scene 1 since we already finished it. It looks like it's really good and it worked really well. When I was making it I decided it should be a glog with all of us in it. I think we are doing a very great job with all our jobs and the actors are doing a really good job with the play. Finding times to film must be really hard because there are so many people that have to coordinate and figure out when they can be places. Great job everyone with the project! I also hope you like the glog!

4 comments:

  1. Try to use some of the graphics avaialable on Glogster to spice things up a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How are you helping with the filming?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was a writer for act one before it was finished being writen and we finished the act filming and I figured it would be cool to make a glog with some of the screenshots that were put on the wiki so that if some people hadn't seen them they could.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, and Mr. P I'll try to start doing that on the next glog!

    ReplyDelete